Thursday, July 19, 2012

Michelle-3-Dream house

 My Dream House

If I could choose the exact place to live, it would be a big house located in a nice complex near the city. It will have more than 5 bedrooms with a bathroom and a dresser at each one, so my family or guests can have their own privacy. My bedroom must be purple and big.

About the style, I would like a minimalistic style to feel the fresh environment, with light color furniture and plants inside the house to give life and air to it. I want to create a relaxing space . This will be the reunion area, so we will be able to seat there and talk, have a cocktail with friends: just to have a good and relaxing time.
 
there must be a pool and a grill  there so, I or we can do BBQ's with friends and family. I also want a small garden with colorfull flowers and of course a gardener who takes care of it. I want to have a special place for my seven turtles, they are  different kinds so, each specie needs their own habitat.

 Talking about fun, I definitely want a bar with pool/billiard, a pinball, and lots of games. Also I want a private room to have all my CD's and have it like my personal relaxing place. A library with a host of books and a Big world map  will be perfect for me.

 I like to make my guests  happy and feel at home. if my guest are family so, for my mother  I would like to have a beautiful bench in a terrace/balcony so that she can enjoy the view, and for my brother an awesome room with all the DJ equipment. :) Of course I will have one bedroom for each of  my siblings and my parents.



No comments:

Post a Comment