Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hilmi-2-Past


                                                            Past in the Future





Think about the past.. but everybody knows this is only a  dream  for us. Go to the past ? How ? okey dont forget impossible does not exist and I am writing this one from the past to you in the  future. there is some music I can hear them its the best music I have ever heard. Of course from the past. its not fast music, it has a meaning not like future. you can find some meaning in the music I listen  and I relax. the music with instruments. the technology hasn't taken over the music. it still with notes.. the voices of singers weren't changed by some equipment. you can hear the real voice. in the future you can change the song, the voice of singer everything. If there is a sound from the background, you can delete it. It's not real. I know some  people listen to  old music but they can't see the singer with their eyes.
Tomorrow I have to do a lot of thing you know MJ. I have to go Chicago because there is a Micheal Jordan's match. he is my hero and now I can watch him live. I know you are starting to  be jealous of me.
There is a life without developed technology. It's simple and more attractive. you can't be lazy in the past because there is no gadget helping you like the future. You have to work and the number  of  obese people is lower than the number in the future because they move more the future.
 They are not slave of computer. they dont play only computer. they start to do some sports when they are young. they are trying to play but in the future its hard to insist some child to do sports because there is a television and computer why does she or he want to do sports ? if he or she has a example in family they will start but they dont have any example its too hard.
Some wars happened in the past but its not meaning of the past is bad. i think in the future some wars will happen because of oils and technology which has been growing up. there are a lot of dangerous bombs in some countries. they are keeping it secretly. nobody can do anything or say anything to them but in the past it is not same there aren't very dangerous bombs. they cant destroy a country with one bomb. it is not justice. they have to fight with some guns.
somethings are good in the future but my heart will stay in the past and i have to come again future...

     

No comments:

Post a Comment