Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Skylor-2-Past, Present, or Future.



An Option for You to Choose Your Life

 If you had an option, when would like to live in: the past, at present, or in the future? If I had an option as well as you did, I would choose to live at the present moment.

  I have achieved several things that I have wanted to do, which makes me enjoy my life at present. I have been studying English in Canada
in the past 6 months and this is what I had wished ever since I was in the middle school. And I have got my lovely and gorgeous soul mate whom I have been together with for almost a year. Moreover, in 2011, I was able to enter the university that I had hoped for so long. I have studied English language and literature that I wanted to major in. I am healthy and I do not have any disorders so I can manage my life and move forward. My parents have overcome financial burdens eventually so they can afford to support me to study in Canada. I have owned many things to appreciate at the present time. That is why I do not want neither to go back in time nor to move forward to the future. I would like to live at present.

 Furthermore, I do not regret what I did in the past. When it comes to the future, I want to leave it out, which gets me more interested in propelling my present life forward. As a matter of course, it is impossible for people only to stay at present. So I am not hooked to the present time either. However, had I gone to the past to fix some problems, I would not have changed them as I did not in that time. Since human beings generally make mistakes although they will finally realize that they should not have done, it would be foolish of me regretting and thinking about the past. I had better reflect on my mistakes, and then concentrate on my given time at present in order not to make same mistakes.

 Putting it in a nutshell, were I given a chance to change my life time, I would choose to live at present. It is more worthy to keep living my life as it is at this moment than to put off my life for a time in the future or in the past. I am sincerely looking forward to meeting a variety of people and experiencing diverse things in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment