Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mayra-16-past, present or future

Retuning to the past


If I had an option I would like to live in the past...

For me the past is the exact time that I would have liked to live in, also I would have liked to live in different eras,because hundreds of years   created all that we know now. Through time, every era developed its own characteristics, each one had an essential characteristic that made the difference from other eras. If I had lived in that time, I would have met a lot of important and amazing people such as, writers, painters, musics, and so on.   

I would have been a witness of all development of magnificent creations and I would have had many opportunities to see how the time was changing. I would have liked listening to the  sound of the first locomotive, the ship or any kind of machines that was invented. I could have looked at all stunning pictures that were painted   even I could have appreciated all the structures that are still the most important and admired for all people in different places in all over the world at the present.


The style of life was different and I would have liked to wear all kinds of clothing, to see and learn about where many things came from. I would have liked to witness  the changes in life style of people when they invented  a lot of important things and see how all that helped them to continue creating more and more inventions. Inventions that we are still using and admiring nowadays.

I would have liked to experiment with all the revolutions that allowed our present to become possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment