Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Skylor-1-Bullying?! What would you do?


 Stop Bullying!


These days,  bullying is a very important and critical social problem all aroud the world. We have been facing  this problem for years, whereas we have not tried to figure out and fix it for young generation. I have been witnessing some friends who were bullied ever since I was in the middle school. Generally speaking, as I mentioned  the first time, young people are not that strong to cope with bullying in order to overcome this issue. But, If I saw somebody bullied again at school, I would like to stop people bullying that person.

   Firstly, I would like to know about the reason why people bully someone at school. I will ask them why they bully their precious friends. And then after I talk with them, I want to let them know what serious and severe personal problems this would  eventually lead to for the people being bullied. In my personal opinion, bullying does not occur without any reason. Nontheless, reasons for bullying are normally silly and ridiculous, such as race, colors, gender, sexaul orientation and even just no reason but obtainnig satisfaction for themselves. It is unacceptable for people to bully someone for these reasons. Therefore, after I listen to them and understand what causes them to act in this way, I will compel them to quit bullying  innocent people. If there were a sufficient reason, I would strongly suggest to them to use other methods dealing with that person, particulary talking with each other in person and finding some solution for  that matter.

 Secondly, I would like to speak to teachers and counsultants in school. Some people have doubts when it comes to telling them even though they are just witnesses. Moreover, they think that they would be able to ignore and overlook other people being bullied. It is definitely not a good approach with regards to consequences of bullying. Some of bullied students are most likely to contemplate committing suicide. There are several instances about  students in the past who have committed such an act due to  bullying. Even if letting teachers be conscious of friends whom are bullied could result in worse circumstances, I am willing to tell teachers in order to ban bullying.

 
Putting it in a nutshell, it is really significant and vital for students being bullied to be revealed to the public although it would make them ashamed, because it will forbid them to determined bad decisions at the end. I will tone up my voice and keep my head straight on stopping bullying, such as to restrict assaulters to quit bullying and let teachers know about this serious matter in school. The teachers may play great roles in anti-bullying.


No comments:

Post a Comment