Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Elaine-6-birth shortcuts

Birth @ seventh month: why take the risk?


The medicine is progressing very fast and I think in some years in the future women will be able to give birth in the seventh month without any risk for the baby. If it becomes possible, I think a lot of women will choose to do so, considering that lots of them don't want to stop working just because of the pregnancy.

Even nowadays, women put their personal lives aside because of their jobs. Some of them even decide not to have children because they wouldn't have time to take care of them. But later, they realize that it was not really worth it and maybe the job was not as important as they had thought, because anyone can replace you at work, but , no one can do that in you personal life. And then, when they realize it, it is too late and perhaps they are too old to have babies!

Even if the birth in the seventh month were possible, personally, I wouldn't do it. Because, in my opinion, this is not natural, and if it is not natural, it isn't good! For me, two months is nothing when you compare it to your entire life. But, still, these two months are important for the baby, otherwise babies would be born in their seventh month. I would blame myself for the rest of my life if my baby had a problem because I had rushed the birth. So, why take the risk?

No comments:

Post a Comment