Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Victor-2-BucketList



It's hard to think about "the top 5" on my bucket list. There is a lot of things that I promise myself that I'm going to do or achieve before I get too old to do or before "I kick the bucket", however, it's hard to put and order them on a list. But let's give it a try!


I love to travel, so, I'd like to visit as many countries as possible, know about the cultures of these countries. Now that I'm studying with people from many other countries, I'm very interested to know about their cultures and traditions, and also to visit as many as historical buildings as I can.

I like languages too, so another goal that I have in mind is learning other languages besides English. I'd like to learn French, Portuguese and a challenging language like Japanese because I love Japanese animation.

In my professional field, Systems Engineering, there are a lot of branches related to each other. Digital Animation has always been appealed to me, and I'd like to make an animation movie or work in that field for a while at some point of my life.

I've always liked sports, and I'd like to take up  one seriously or try at least  a few of them once, for instance tennis, squash, skiing, snowboarding, sky-diving, ice-climbing, scuba-diving, snorkeling, water rafting, horseback riding, archery or flying in a hot-air balloon.

Last but not least, I want to make a difference in someone’s life, do some kind deeds without expecting anything in return such as being a mentor to someone, offering my services to a humanitarian cause, giving a candid surprise to my wife, my parents or someone else.

I try to remind myself that if I lived everyday as if it were the last day of my life, I would make a difference in the lives of many people, and that is what I try not to forget. I just want to finish with these words from John Lennon that I like: Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment