Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Victor - Birth Shortcuts

A baby is a baby, no matter what!



First of all, I believe that a woman should have the right to make any decision about her body. It is hard for me to even imagine the hardship that a woman goes through when she gives birth and all the pregnancy-period issues and labor complications that come with it. Based on this foundation, I think that if the advances in technology allow women to have babies in different ways, why can't they take advantage of these alternative methods?



For me, considering to adopt a child is not a strange idea. I strongly believe that you can establish a strong parent-child bond with a child even if the child is not of your kinship, the affective feeling comes with the relationship. Of course, I agree that the older the child, the weaker the bond would be, but the point is, I think it doesn't matter how you choose to have a baby; moreover, it opens many possibilities, for instance, Surrogacy, when a woman agrees to become pregnant and deliver a child for a contracted party, In Vitro Fertilization which allows you to have a tube baby, or to induct an early due date in women in order to avoid birth-pain for them.

So, if my partner tells me that she wants to have a baby in any of these methods I would support her without any hesitation.


No comments:

Post a Comment