Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Vlad - 5 - Make a wish





All people have dreams, and they usually dream a lot. Sometimes it helps to relax, and sometimes to escape from reality. Personally I love to dream. But my dreams  mainly concern  events that might happen in the future. There is an expression in Russian: people can be disappointed by two reasons: when their dreams do not come true and when they do. But I have never thought before what would happen if my dream would come true . Let's follow our imagination and see what happens if our dreams came true.


ONE WISH


You can trust me that my wish list is really long, and  it would take a long time to choose the most impourtant one. In my opinion it’s really the hardest part. How can I decide either I want to win a million dollars or to become a Kung Fu master!  But now I'm not sure if I would want my wishes to come true! Getting a lot money or new skills, means that your life changes completely! This wouldn't work for me! So keep thinking…






Now I know!! I would like to have a dinner with 5 people I would choose. And it doesn’t matter if they are still alive. They should come! I have chosen all of them yet, but for sure it will be people of different occupations and fromm different ages. For example having Da Vinchi, Mozart, Einstein and couple more interesting guys for dinner together. That would be fun!!!!    




No comments:

Post a Comment