Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Jessica - 3 - Travel / Future Past


Who no longer wanted to travel back in the past? To relive happy moments and get the opportunity to see again especial people.We had many moments in ours life, good moments; bad moments; good choices; bad choices. It will be great to have the chance to do everything better.

If I have this chance, I would worry less; I would smile more; I would have more venture without afraid to take chances; I would say the word LOVE more often. I would enjoy my life more. But everything always has its disadvantages, the same time I will get the opportunity to relive happy moments, I will have the bad moments too again, if the pain caused by the bad moment is very strong, I do not think that I could handle this feel twice. About to get the opportunity to see again especial people in my life, it will be sad, because I already know that some them will die, surely this is the worst pain that anyone can feel.

So, travelling back to the past won't be a good deal. The people think that travelling to the past    

No comments:

Post a Comment