Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Vlad-10-Past


                                                           Past or Present







If one day a miracle happens and a kind man from a bottle offers me to spend the rest of my life in 17th century, it would be a very tough call to choose between the present and the past. Such thoughts make me feel excited, and little nervous as I understand all the seriousness of the  consequences of such decision. So present life or one way ticket to the past? 






I'm very happy with the time I live at. Let's see what the present has for us. Due to very fast progress,the life is getting more and more convenient, compared to the past; people have more freedom and rights than any previous ages. Lasty a very important thing is that all my friends, my family, and everything that surrounds me, and I am used to is in the present. 


On the other hand, the possibility to go to past is very exciting for me. First of all, it's because nowadays not a lot of really revolutionary things happen. When I start thinking of the times when people were making discoveries that effected all the world and became a part of world history, it just captures my imagination. I can imagine if I were a witness of invention of electricity or I could also be a member of Columbus crew when he discovered the Americas. 


Yes I would definetly want to live in the  past, and to realize that I lived at the time of great events. 

No comments:

Post a Comment