Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Vlad-9- Canada on Ukraine




           What is your country now?



When I decided to come to Canada to study, I tried to imagine what kind of life people have in Canada, but there was really little difference from what I was expecting. Now I have a picture of Canadian life. I find this experience very valuable. But what else I got after having spent six month in Canada? Now I can do one very interesting thing. I can look at my country's life from another angle. The idea is that when you live in your hometown for a long time, life becomes very routine. Even some strange things that can shock visitors look so usual. But this is a chance to get foreigner eyes. I paid zero attention to history, way how we live, habits. It was invisible.

First of all I want to highlight that Russia was governed by soviets for a long time and  all buildings are covered with  its symbols . Monuments of Lenin are in every city and town. Streets are named after soviet leaders.








It is so common to see that I didn't even have question like how come after so many years we still have them everywhere

I didn't realize that we have so many Churches. Everywhere!!!



There is one city called Sevastopol. It's just a military museum ! But we usually went there to go to clubs on weekend .





But look such military machines are all over the place!!!


Due to long history of reign of Czar family there  are so many places related to them





Last thing it has appeared that we have beautiful natural landscapes.





To put it in a nutshell, when I'll be back home, I 'llturn into a tourist)) Feel free to join me!




No comments:

Post a Comment