Thursday, July 19, 2012

Ipek-3-Dream House

              My Dream House

Ever since I was a child, I have always wanted to live in sloped ceiling house in the city center. Having this kind of house has always been the dream of university students.There are many reasons for this.

To begin with, cleaning all the house and having to deal with household chores have always been a nightmare for students. We need more time for fun and our assignments. Therefore, if you choose to live alone, houses which have one or two room are the best choice for us. Sloped ceiling houses provide the convenience that we need. Because you don't need to waste your time cleaning for hours and hours.

Moreover, the most important advantage of living in a sloped ceiling house is that you don't have to pay a fortune for bills every month. As it is known, money is more important than water and oxygen for students. Thus, you can save your money and spend it for more basic needs like going to a party.

In a nutshell, contrary to common belief in  my country, as a girl, I wouldn't like to live in a villa with my prince charming. I have always dreamed of living in a sloped ceiling house with my cat for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment