Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Raina-2 Make a wish



My dream is having my own big family and lovely house. I have been living with my parents and my only  sibling so it is quiet small family. I always wish I could have a big family since I was young. Besides, my relatives live far away and it was hard to visit them or to be in touch with them. Since I started to work after graduating from university, I had to live apart from my parents and live by myself. My sister had to go to Japan to study in Tokyo university as well. Now my family have been separated from each other for a long time and we can get together just twice a year. I always dream of  having a big family so if I get married I will suggest to my parents to live with us. I love my parents so living without my parents was really hard for me. It's the time to find my Mr. right and make my own family. I wish my future husband had a big family as well. I hope my long cherished desire can come true at last.

Having a lovely house is my another wish . I will buy a house in the suburb because I'm not a city person even though I have been raised in a big city. I like nature and I think human is also part of nature. I'd like to raise my children to live in  nature and have beautiful minds. I will plant different fruit trees in my garden to let my children see flowers and pick various fruits and eat them. One day in spring time, enjoying the beautiful weather, having lunch in my garden with my family and  reading children books to my kids on the grass would be my the happiest moment in the future.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment