Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Jessica-5-makeawish





Make a wish


If I could have only one wish to make, I would wish to have more time and money to see all the world.




I would like to see every part of the world, because I love to travel and I find very interesting the traditions in every country.



There's a lot of awesome places that I would like to go, and have some fun with my family.

 


I like to go to new places and learn more abourt their culture, because it's a once in a life experience, we don't know when we're going to have this opportunity again, so that would be so awesome, if I could travel all my life and have  enough money to do it.


I would like to go to Bora Bora, Dubai, Tokyo, Australia, Las Vegas. Those are very beautiful places to go, but they are so expensive to travel to, so if I could have more money, I would go there, and have an amazing time with my family.

In Bora Bora, we could go rest in the beach, have a gorgeous house in the beach, go swimming, and at night we could have an enourmus dinner, and wath a performance. Then we could

No comments:

Post a Comment