Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Lorena-5-Make a Wish

 

I wish I were a backpacker

Backpacking is one of the things I would love to do before I die. Backpacking is a cheaper way to travel around the world that includes the use of a backpack or other kind of luggage that is easy to carry around for long distances or long periods of time;  you can also use the public transportation and stay in hostels (like a hotel, but much cheaper). Another fact about backpacking is that the duration of the trip is longer in comparasion to a normal trip and usually you spend less money in it.

If I had the opportunity to travel around the world, the first country I would love to visit is the Netherlands because they have amazing places to go, and its capital, Amsterdam  is so beautiful itself and it has a lot of history. I would love to learn about and also to explore Rotterdam and go to the Euromast which is an observation tower when you can see the whole city.

Another city I would love to visit is Barcelona because I would love to visit La Sagrada Familia which is a church of the Holy Family. It  has a lot of history and importance for spanish people, and then explore each church they have, and after that I would like to visit Germany and see all the good things they have, but before I start to make my backpack I need to realize that I need money and time to do so. I hope I can do it in some near future.







No comments:

Post a Comment