Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mario - I wish...

I wish I were on my bed right now

I wish I could spent the whole summer just being lazy, slacking and sleeping, eating and napping, all day, all summer long.

The everyday life has driven people to their limits, creating a stressed society beyond any limits seen before. In big cities, the effect is even worst, because there's traffic, crime, pollution, and a series of factors that bring the quality of life into very low marks.

The social-financial-career obligations has made us forget or overlook the importance of taking some time of and relax, rebuild our strengths, to recharge our battery.

In modern world, people living in massive urban areas get used to live in average to poor conditions and often tend to accept it as a sign of a new era, where everything is faster, colder and only benefits those who are stronger or in many cases have more money.

That's why I'll say: Lets get a little lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment