Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Olivia-letter to myself

Dear. Olivia

Hi~ Olivia, are you okay ?? I know you've had a hard time in abroad, I am sure you are  homesick and missing your family and friends and you are busy doing homework.

However, I think when you are ready to go  back to Korea,  you don't want to go back  home.


Anyway, I want you to spend your  little time left effectively in Canada; of course I know that you study harder than before.

Perhaps you admit, you have not studied hard  for four months. You need to remind your promise to yourself

when you came here!!! In addition you should remember why you came to Canada and it was a difficult

decision.   After one month you are going back to Korea, so you should correct your study plan and follow it.

I hope you not only study hard but also enjoy the Canadaian  life, whether or not you come back to Canada again.
 so you should enjoy your time, except shopping!!!! you need to remember that how much  money you spent shopping in Seattle for gifts!!!

You should not ask your parents for money..... you have already received a lot of money to travel.

I heard you are going to the United states  on vacation. I hope you enjoy wonderful vacation!!!


Anyway, you should always remember you don't have enough time in Canada and think about how to spend your valuable time

Good bye my lovley freind, Olivia


frome. Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment