Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Carol-1-My favorite movie

Pride and Prejudice


Pride and Prejudice is a movie which I always remember when the topic is “Movies”. The first time I heard about this, I was studying at a British English School in my country, and the teacher recommended it to me, just because it was a British movie to improve my listening skill.

For sure, watching that movie was good in helping me to study English, although the British accent was really strong for a beginner student to understand. But the story is interesting – in my opinion. It’s a romantic movie but doesn’t talk just about love or to show the love as an unique thing in the world. Definitely not!The movie also, shows the financial difference between people and families troubles.

I don't have a favorite movie or actor, but Pride and Prejudice is really interesting.After searching the Internet, I discovered how famous around the world  the movie is, and that a lot of people like it too.

Right now, I'm reading Pride and Prejudice book, because my toefl teacher has recommended it to improve my reading. Well, it happened again...So I recommend to everybody to watch or read Pride and Prejudice , as they prefer!

No comments:

Post a Comment