Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Victor - 2 - Wireless is Safe


Give a chance to wireless technology!



First of all, there have been decades of serious research about radio-frequency waves to show if they affect the health or not and nothing has been found. Moreover, Scientists around world state that the wave’s energy used in this technology is minimum and is not enough to cause a chemical effect in the body.

I’m not saying that I believe in scientists blindly, but I think that technology and medicine are advanced enough to take accurate measures about this topic. If something was going wrong, someone would have said something already. If you see, people that believe that they have ”symptoms” or pain because of that are just a minority, just a few, and I think we have to analyze each case. I mean, for instance, some people have problems with sunlight rays, but it doesn't mean that sunlight rays are bad for health, I know that excess of everything is bad but, their problems lies in skin problems or because they are very sensitive.

I think this is more a problem of people afraid of globalization or technology on the one hand. On the other hand, I believe that there are more health problems in the world because of the air pollution, noise pollution, and so on. The stress level that people have nowadays in their life is very high and there is no comparison with all these levels we had before. In short, I think that there is not any hazard related with radio frequencies we use in electronic devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment