Thursday, October 11, 2012

Gustavo-8-Music

Music is The Answer To Your Problems!

No matter which kind of music you like, no matter how long you listen to music in a day, music is always a good way to chill out and also in many cases to produce more. Music has a special magic, music is energetic, music is the art of the soul, music recover moments and also brings them back later; music is for the good moments and also for the bad ones; music is good to listen to in whenever and whatever situation in our lives.

  

I know that everyone has a favorite song which brings back one special moment or also the music in someone's life is the day's key. I have a couple of songs that I have a huge fondness for and each one has a special meaning for me and each one has marked my life in one point, being good or not, they have many meanings and memories. For example, I love electronic music, in special House Music and Drum and bass, which has marked a part of my life and a great one of my adolescence. Nowadays, I still listen to this kind of music because it brings back amazing moments that I had during this time. I don't listen to them with the same frequency because I have been leaning to listen to other kinds of music and to respect the people's taste.

Ultimately, in my routine I like to listen to "Jason Mraz", "Bruno Mars", "Maroon 5", "John Mayer". Their music style relax me and when I listen to them, it's the moment in the day that I take out the bad things of my mind. Also, I love to listen to Brazilian music mainly after I came to Vancouver because as I said music brings back the moments, so I have got used to listening to more Brazilian music. In here, I'm used to listening to "Engenheiros do Hawai", "Legiao Urbana", "Leoni", "Maria Gadu", "Cassia Eller" and others that do not come out to my mind now but each of them has a different style but all them take me back to my home.



No comments:

Post a Comment