Monday, October 22, 2012

Yong-3-U.S Election

Does U.S election have any impact on our life?


Some people think that U.S election hasn't any impact on their lives. I disagree with this position. I believe that U.S election has a lot of impact on our life. There are several reasons to support this idea.
First of all, All countries are related  to U.S a lot from from poor countries to developed countries.  Korea, where I live, is also related to U.S. Our economy is affected by U.S economy and also we want to have good relationship with U.S market. Therefore U.S economic policy is very important for our country. That policy is made by U.S president and Congress. Above all, Korea's major companies, which are Samsung, LG, Hyundai, always care about U.S market. If they are successful in U.S, I would be able to get a job easily also get a high salary. That's why U.S president election has an impact on our life.



Secondly, U.S president has powerful decision in the world. Right now, the most powerful country in the world is U.S . Everyone knows how  powerful they are. As I mentioned, U.S has impact on economy, education also political situation. Nowadays war is a very serious problem in the world especially in the Middle East, and North Korea. Everyone knows how terrible it is if it happens in our country. However, war occur constantly  in many countries. U.S support weak countries and give them many benefits . What I want to mention is that if U.S president doesn't want to help poor countries and even ignore their problems, Those countries would become more poor and never end war. As helping those countries, people have a chance to get a job also they would be satisfied with their life. That's why U.S election has a big impact on our life.




Lastly, my major is related from U.S. I have been studying indusrial engineer in my university. When I learn more things in my major, I notice that Korean's engineer is always connceted between U.S. When U.S prsident changes, also we change our policy. The most important thing is that what do they focous on issue. Sometimes, U.S wants to protect global nature the other hand sometimes U.S focus on how to develop world economic. Nowadays China is really big issue. It would be really big change in 4years. Depends on his deal with Chinese economic and problemes. That kind of thigs are always follow many results. Therefore, It is very important on our life who becomes president of U.S.

However, some people think that U.S election hasn't impact on our life. Because they don't know who I am and they don't care about the other countries. Despite that, I believe that U.S election has many impact on our life. 




No comments:

Post a Comment