Monday, October 22, 2012

Carol -#2 - Math



I studied the subject "Maths" all my life, since when I was child learned numbers till my university. Almost seventeen years. Although study is an ability to develop the brain and maths is much significant in improving it,  I have never liked to study math. It was always difficult, and each year it became more complicated.

How can math have o lot of kinds of operation with many ways to resolve with the same result?! And yet It's possible! Too much time learning about numbers is really boring, maybe It's the reason why I don't like it. For someone to think that math is interesting, he needs to have passion for numbers, or think it's fun to do that.

In my opinion math should be separeted for different professions, It would be more interesting and everybody could understand why it's important to learn this subject.

Generally, most people just use math to calculate bills, also the tecnology can help us to do calculations which are common. Nobody uses so many rules to solve a particular calculation; actually we put the informations into the computer and need to know just how to use the programs. What is so simple and save time to enjoy other important things in the life!



No comments:

Post a Comment