Tuesday, January 29, 2013

denise-3 wishes

Wish Me Luck!

Life sometimes puts a lot of pressure on us . To run away from this kind of hard times I found an exit way for myself: To think about three wishes which could make me feel awesome. The effect of this dream sometimes takes only 10 minutes but after that I won't feel upset like I did a little while ago.

Now I feel like I need to change my bad mood. Here we go!

There are so many courses that I want to take and so many sports that I want to learn how to play. Unfortunately they are all related with money.Surviving is hard which makes our world competitive. That's why almost every adult needs to have a job to buy what they need and try to guarantee their future. I don't want to work just to earn some money to pay my bills. I want to work to have different experiences. I don't want to worry about the payment. Every month I want to try a new job that I have never experienced before. Here comes my first wish; I need to win the lottery. Then I would not worry about the money and work, and could just focus on what I want to do.

My second wish is about writing a movie scripts which could be shot.I have 3 different stories. I'm ready to write them down but first I need to be encouraged. I don't want to prepare them just for my friends to read; I want to see them in movie theatres. It would be wonderful if I would meet a person who could work in movie business and can help me to make my dream come true. If I could only have some feed backs about my scripts it would be helpful too. Based on the feed backs I could decide if I had the talent or not.

I may not win the lottery and I may not be a famous script writer but I have found the cure of getting old! I don't have wrinkles, I'm not going to have any grey hair and I will be here while the world is changing everyday. Yes, this is my third wish. Forever young! Can you imagine how cool it would be? I did and felt so cool!

They say reality bites; I say dreams can make you fly. So let's not worry and let's keep follow our dreams. For my trip to follow mine, please wish me luck!






No comments:

Post a Comment