Thursday, January 3, 2013

LUIS - 2 - Good Bye 2012

We shall never meet again...


2012 The year of change.... A lots of aspects of my life were changed in the last year. Maybe some changes were difficult, others easy, others happy and others annoyed... but I can remember and I could learn more from these experiences.


One of the change that I needed to make was changing the gym, because my gym closed for 3 months. When I changed the gym, I could meet my new coach, and he really helped me to improve in my exercise, because he gave me some tips and new routines to do.



Another change in my life was quitting my job and traveling to Canada. The decision was made in January of 2012, so I needed to prepare many things to do this, for example filling out the papers for the visa, and saving my money for living in Canada.The decision to quit my job was in September, I remember that day because I felt nervous and anxious.








Finally, the last important decision that I made, was to break up with my girlfriend. We broke up in August , and I felt bad, but the thrill about the travel to Canada was more, so now we are friends and we talk on Facebook.



There have been changes in my family too, because now my little sister has graduated and received her degree. She is an engineer and she has been looking for a job. My other Brother also participated in a course of Windows software development, so now he can make programs for cell phones with windows. I mention this because He had known program on Iphone.



Now I remember my bucket list and  I Think I could do a lot of things.... so in this new year I need to complete the rest of my list.


In a nutshell, ...  last year was awesome, but the life goes on.... so we need to improve ourselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment