Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wendy-5-Holidays


We Can Enjoy Awesome Holidays in Vancouver; No Need to Go on a Long Trip !


I had 10 days off for holidays ! I started my holidays with special Nasser's party in Pera on  Friday.
It was very nice ! I want to say, " Happy birthday" again to Nasser and Happy New Year. I wish you good luck :)   Anyway, I really was looking forward to Christmas. It was the first Christmas in Vancouver for me. So, I went to Harrison Hot Springs on the weekend! It was the first time and It was so so AWESOME !
As soon as I arrived there, I had a nice dinner with live christmas song. That was a really romantic atmosphere.


After that, I went back to hotel and enjoyed the spa. When I was in the spa, although it was  raining lightly and cold but there were lots of people. Then, I went to bed with a bottle of wine and sweet things. The next day.
I started the day with a great buffet. There were various foods such as muffins, omelets, hot cakes, coffee, potatoes. I definitely will stay there if I go there again.




After the end of romantic short trip, I just stayed at home to rest even on Boxing day ! Because I already knew that Boxing day would be crowded with lots of people and most of things would be on sale until the last day of  December.
So, I went to oulet in New Westminster on last week after Boxing day. I got a pair of shoes and a hoody which were good bargain.


Finally, the last day of 2012 came so early ! I enjoyed the day at seson's restuarant which is in Queen Elizabeth Park. If you guys have never been  there, you should go there, but you should make a reservation before going there, it's so famous, seats are always taken. And I really wanted to see the sunrise of starting 2013. I couldn't do that because of the fog ! Seeing sun is a kind of custom in Korea. I was disappoind that, but I'm looking forward to enjoying the coming days in Vancouver.















No comments:

Post a Comment