Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Olivia-6- holiday




An Unforgettable Holiday !!




I know that I won't  be able to forget this holiday; there was a terrible bus accident with some people that I was traveliling.

The accident was that a bus slid from the icy road  the bus was coming back to Vancouver from the USA, and  26 people were hurt and 9 people lost their lives. We don't know why the accident took exactly, but some of  the passangers have said that the weather was very bad there was lots of fog and snow and they felt the bus was going too fast so some passangers had asked the driver to take another route.

The bus was hired  by a Korean Tour Company so almost  all of the victims were Korean. When I  heard the news, I  couldn't believe it and was really shocked and scared, because I also was traveling on another bus with the same  tour'  and I  sometimes got on the bus and had meals and spent a lot of times with passengers of the  bus in the accident.
Fortunately, all of my friends and me were on the other bus and we reached our home safey. Thanks God!   If some of my friends had been hurt, I would have felt guilty because I had asked them to travel.

When I came back to Vancouver, I received many calls from Korea to find out about my condition. Then I thought that perhaps in Korea they don’t know about the accident, but it was not so and I worried that my parent would worry about me so I tried to call my family but I couldn’t so the situation made me crazy.
As I had expected, my parents were shocked and worried about me and they asked me to cancel the other trip, and I will be  obey my parents. I also know that for quite some time I can't ride a bus and II will mourn for the friends we lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment