Thursday, January 3, 2013

Wendy-6-Good Bye 2012





Everything Would Be READY !



I had lots of experiences in 2012 and the time passed quickly. I graduated from University in January. After that, I was looking forward to getting a job, but I couldn't get a job. I tried to do that many times,
but I didn't get through the report on lots of companies. Because, I didn't prepare anything for a job such as certificates of qualification. I'd just wasted the time as enjoying with friends but, I didn't give up for getting a job and I kept going on studying. Fortunately, I had the chance of working in a company which sells liquor to people and manages the factory. So, I worked there for 3 months. Besides,
I had a job offer from the same company but I didn't accept it, because the work didn't fit me. Also, my parents  told me that if I wanted to come to Vancouver to study English. So, I decided to do that,
I thought that it would be a very good chance for me. Also, I realized that I had some trouble because
I always didn't prepare everyting. I decided not to put off evertything in  life.





 
Besides, as time goes by, I felt that I've missed most of people whose just met for a moment even some moments. I should never forget them who passed in 2012. And I should prepare everything which is useful to me. That could be a resolution for me all for this new year.


No comments:

Post a Comment