Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Wendy-9-3wishes

 

If my wishes could be achieved by myself.






-

- I want to get  my own cafe
- I want to go on a trip around the world
- I want to forget worries

We sometimes imagine that our long cherished dream may come true someday. Specially, we want to accomplish what we want  when we are not allowed to do that. The most realistic wish for me is to get  my own cafe. Of course, it could be without too much effort. However, it is impossible in my situation now. I just want to do it as soon as possible! Actually, My dream was to become an interior designer when I was a middle school student. So, I will design  my own cafe myself after when I get it. Finally, I will enjoy making coffee and baking as well as making lots of money!



Add to this, I want to go on a trip to all countries. The world is huge and there are so many interesting things we can do. I have been to Europe, Japan, China and VANCOUVER. I can't remember everything I did. However, I'm sure that I will never forget the deep impression when I felt. I don't know whether I live to be a hundred or not. Thus, I'm going to travel widely and all I can in my time.  


Worries are killing me! I really wish that I would forget worries. How do I forget worries I have? Is there anybody who knows that ?  I can live much more easily if I could control those worries. When I'm trying to do something I've never tried before, I always face up some problems because of unnecessary worries. If I try again and again, I will realize sooner or later. Why are you hesitating ? Take it easy, Wendy!



No comments:

Post a Comment