Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Luis-5-3wishes


What Ability Of Super Hero Do You Want To Have?


 I think, every body has thought about this question in childhood, and sometimes we wish we had one ability of super hero. We know the abilities of classical super heroes and the new heroes  furthermore, we know about their strengths and weaknesses , so What would you do, if you had the possibility to choose the ability of a Super Hero?.

 This is my list of 3 whises that I have:

 First, I want to have the abilities of the spiderman, it can walk on wall and  roof, it has the power to sense when something is destructive, it can move very fast and in addition he is very strong, also It can jump very high and It can produce web. If I can have these powers, I can be a super star of sport. I'm very sure that I can play in all the famous teams of sport.








Second, I want the abilities to create fire and turn things into ice with my hands. can You imagine the things that you can do with these abilities?. If you want to cook some meal, you don't need to have a kitchen, also, you don't need to buy refrigerator. When you are bored, you can produce snow and play with that or you can practice some sports, for example, snowboarding or ice skating. When you are in  a night club, and somebody needs fire, you can light the cigarette. Furthermore, you can use this abilities to help the world, for example help when the forest is burn, because you can put it out with snow.

 The last but not the least ability that I wish to have is the ability to read the mind of other people. With this ability I can guess want another person wants, so with this ability you can produce very good business. The products that you can create will be sought after. With this ability you can conquer the heart of all women, because you can give all that they want, in the same way, you can become an excellent speaker and win the people in the events.


















No comments:

Post a Comment