Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Wendy-11-How do I express my affection to my family

 

How do I express my affection to my family ?







How do I express my tender feeling to my lovely people !

I've been here for almost 5months. It means that I've been staying alone without my family! It is first time to part from them for me . So, I often feel homesickness. I'm always trying to keep in touch with them whenever I can. However, it is such a difficult thing for us because of the difference in time. For example, I can call mom when I can connect Wifi only. Moreover, I always attempt to say "love you guys so much" but when I say love to them.. I'm so so shy but I don't know why. I think that I rarely say that, so that's why I always feel so shy. These days, most parents are working, so families don't have enough time to talk each other. Fathers are always busy at work and come home late at night. They rarely talked to their children and wives. Mothers also worked full-time and scarcely spend much time with families. After that, this situation causes them to have less communication. They also can't express their mind. Now, it's time to make some changes and show lots of love!



Everyone like to hear "love you so much" more than anything. We should express anything we think and we want ! Let's talk to our families sweet whispers of love " you guys are the best gift I've ever gotten". I'm going to say that right now ! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment