Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Luis - 7 - The Best Gift I Ever Received

The Best Gift I Ever Received

I don't have a doubt that the best gift that you can receive need to have feelings...but, Did you remember what kind of gift you received? If you remember that, Is because I'm sure that you really yearned for the toy. 

In my case, I remember one special Christmas night when I was 8 years old. A that time I had one Brother, and we were really exciting about that night. We wished the same thing from Santa Claus, because we really wanted the same thing. That night We went to bed early.... 

The night passed and in the morning, I tried to wake up as early as I could. When I woke up and saw the  gift I felt super overjoyed, I screamed and I ran to wake up my brother, after we screamed of happiness


Yes, We received our first Nintendo...

So When you are child, You don't think much about feelings,it is important to receive the thing that you really wanted. With the passage of the time, the stuff that you want is more complicated, for example, car, house, money, good job,etc. But some times, Don't you want to go back in time and feel the same when you were a Child?.  So, The lesson is... Buy the stuff that your children want at Christmas, no socks, no clothes please.

No comments:

Post a Comment