Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Jude. 9. Good riddance disorganized Jude!



                                                              Good                                               

riddance


disorganized Jude!


 Every new year's day Jude decides and promises to get rid of bad habits and be a brand new person. But three days after the new year's day he decides not to give himself too much stress  and be satisfied with the way he is. Yes, that indecisive guy is me. Now it is time to say 'good riddance' to many bad habits of mine. 

Laziness, impatience, disorganization, justifying myself, are some of the bad qulities that I find and bothers me when looking back at myself; the first among these that I want to get rid of is disorganization


 The ways disorganization made me nut are so cruel. Here are some examples; I misplace red pen, used when correctting answers but seemingly not really necessary, and look for it for an hour. Because of that red pen I can not study. I forget what to do because I never take notes of to-do list. What I forgot was birthday of my mother and what I forgot led to no allowance for a month. I picked one of randomly piled up files to take an important interview and what I picked was a resume for an competitor of the company that I was sitting in. What this accident led was bitter smile and silence and no phone call back.

              


Seriously, good bye disorganized Jude. In Vancouver, where I started new life, I strongly ban this bad habit from my life. Sorry but you are not coming with me anymore. By doing my best at every moment, taking notes, never forgetting appointments and schedules, and organizing files I will be the model Korean. Before being organized person, let me take a nap first.. zzZ










No comments:

Post a Comment