Tuesday, February 19, 2013

denise-Good riddance

SICKstressNESS

I believe everybody has some things in their life that they want to get rid of. Yes, life is beautiful, we should enjoy it but some times it's hard to deal with the difficulties and to face the problems. If there is a chance to change or get rid of them, let's do it then.

I'm not afraid of challenges. I can stand difficulties. I'm a problem solver, so I can face the problems. Although I find myself a strong person, there is one thing in my life that I want to get rid of: Stress! If I can put all the stress out of my life, I will say: Finally, good riddance!

In our competitive world, we have to play our roles simultaneously because people around us have different expectations from us. Of course we want to have smooth relationships; that's why we try our best. At our workplaces we have to be almost perfect, otherwise we may lose our jobs. That's why we have to make effort as much as we can. These obligations, either created by us or our environment,  make us stressed out.

Stress may make a person sick. Actually it's a pretty common reason in the last decade. It can be both mentally and physically. There is no cure for an illness which is caused by stress. Doctors may give some antidepressant pills but they have some harmful side-effects. The only thing that we can do is trying to be away from it.

I've found the cure of stress. Here is the recipe, if we accept that we can't be perfect also if we can see that everybody has mistakes, then we will realise that there is nothing wrong making mistakes sometimes. We just need to try not to make mistakes on purpose and try to do our best then there won't be any reason to get stressed out. It just takes time. Be patient like me, don't give up and fight back.

No comments:

Post a Comment