Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Jude. 6. Let others know you love them.

Lose your 'I-love-you-ginity' 




 Mommy and daddy are, needless to say, by far the people I love the most as I am for them. I am a person who expresses my affection quite often and well and all members in my family as well; my mommy and I kissed on the cheek until I came to Canada. My father still plays a joke on my mommy and enjoys seeing her reaction. Also even my brother who looks introverted and calm compared to others in my family, likes cuddling doggies.

 We do believe that love becomes bigger and deeper when we express it and say what we think, right? When it comes to expressing affection between dudes, well, it is kind of awkward to say 'I love you' but I hug and praise and it strengthens the friendship.

 Praise is also a magical tool. Let me tell you of one happening when this magical stuff worked for me. I once had a big fight with my ex-girlfriend and we had no contact for several days. One day, she wanted to meet me and I assumed the moment to break up has finally come. I lied about her new hair style and said it was more beautiful than before. This.. let's not say lie. Thanks to this small praise we started a conversation very smoothly and could get along for a while from then on. 

 Sadly but true, expressing affection is not as common  in Korea as Canada, but that doesn't mean that people in Korea love others less than Canadians do. I like my way to love. Try this way. Say 'I love you.'



No comments:

Post a Comment