Thursday, February 14, 2013

denise-all world's a stage

 And The Oscar Goes To... ?

We have different roles in our lives. According to our social system we're born as a kid, then become a student, a friend and these may change depending on our choices but we're also a liver, lover or a lawyer. These roles set our responsibilities in our lives and make every each of us an actors.

As an actor we all have tough tasks. We have to perform them in orderly and most of the time simultaneously. Here is my roles in a day: I'm a daughter of my parents so I should call them. Also I'm a student; I have to attend to my school. I'm a friend; I should call, text to my friends or respond to theirs. I'm a worker; I have to go to my workplace. And the Oscar goes toooo Denise!

We can try to run away from our roles but we can't. We may just decrease our roles but we should consider the people that we may hurt.

It's up to us to have a reward or not. The reward is not an object all the time; can be both money or a car. Also it can be any kind of a appreciation such as love, a kiss or a smile.

Our world is our stage. We can't leave the stage -until die-. Why do we want to leave anyway? We're the ones who make our lives happy or sad. We're the decision makers. We just need to stand the results of the situation. Humans are strong actors, we can do it! Also there is one more reason to love the stage; it has so many options; we can choose the background; according to our mood, role or demands. Let's enyoy the play!

`All World's a stage. We are all the actors'


1 comment:

  1. We can't leave the stage -until die-. Why do we want to leave anyway? We're the ones who make our lives happy or sad. We're the decision makers. // this is so true. So inspiring !!

    ReplyDelete