Thursday, February 7, 2013

Luis - 8 - 2023



How I see myself in 10 years


I remember I made that question 10 years ago, and for it was really easy to answer it because I wanted to get a Master degree in University, to travel around the Europe, to see France, Italy and Germany. and finally, I wanted to study English and travel to Canada because I wanted to live there. 



Now, I have done all those things.... Actually I'm in Canada... So, What is my next step?


First, my short time goals when I back to Mexico are looking for a good job. Nowadays, I really feel  confident to be able to find a good job in a very good position in a company. That job, I want to be in a foreign country if possible, or have a relation with a foreign language, because I enjoy not speaking in my mother language with my friends. After that I want to buy a new car, I have always wished a Mazda, So, I think now I can permit myself to buy a car like that. 



But the most important goal in short time is preparing to get a good score in TOEFL, and start with my preparations of Certificate in Project Management.







Besides, my medium range  goals are passing the test of Project Management, and after that I'm want to look for a possibility to get  a Master of Business in a foreign country. While, at the same time, I want to start a real esate business, because we have on  many vacant apartments, so, I want to spread that business and maybe get into constructing buildings.



Finally, my long time goals, I'm want to work in a good job with  conected to technology or have my our business. Also, I want to live in a foreign country and try to visit all my friends that I have met around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment