Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Jude-5-No border under Love

No border under Love

 There are two different persons who were born and raised in different backgrounds for more than two or three decades such as country or even continent, language, food, religious, belief and personality. Can this couple be successful in their relationship so be together for a long time or get married beautifully? For sure! Definitely! Actually, this is more about love itself. Love itself is difficult, isn't it? Even for people who are from same country and share same language, similar culture and surroundings, love is not easy. Before I say why I believe will work out, I would let you know how hard love is in general. 


 What factors can be obstacles in love and when it comes to an international relationships? Money, ready for commitment, house, car... that sort of package? Sadly but true, these which are not romantic but realistic factors are not becoming essential. In addition to these, in intercultural relationships, there are more obstacles that make hard to keep relationship such as difficulty in communication, different belief and customs... far more odds to list than I thought. Among these, one possible big obstacle is absolutely that when one move to another's country.

 Let me tell you about one of my memories from younger ages. I visited Switzerland to see my girl friend and stayed there over three weeks. Everything was going well and was so sweet; we walked along the lake in Zurich, had a cozy dinner in Basel, took a picture together in the old castle in Ticino, visited friends' house, and went to her grandma's house and listened old story from her child hood. Only a tiny thing, nevertheless, that slightly made me slightly hard was when they talked in German. Since people I met there were all nice and respectful people they usually tried to speak in English but occasionally, they couldn't. I did not understand at all. What if they talk in German all the time forever? OMG..

 Yet, that was the only a few problems I could find. 


No comments:

Post a Comment