Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Mayra-9- How I express my affection


All my love to my family and friends


How do people express their love to their family and friends? In my case, I really like to show how much I love my family and my friends.  They are so important to me and every moment I remember that they are one of the most amazing things in my life that I’ll never change.

When I'm with my family, I enjoy giving them huge hugs, because it’s one way to show them that I'm so happy when I'm with them, it doesn't matter if we meet every day or every week, the time apart doesn't mean that I don’t miss them.

Actually, I'm so far from my family, but I really like to call my parents and say to them that they are so important to me, that I miss them and I’ll be back soon. I don’t like that they are worried about me. And when I'm with them, I try to spend all my week days with them, I don’t mine if I'm not doing anything, just enjoy being at their side and talk about everything they want to tell me.

 The same feeling is to my real close friends. I'm worried about them and I usually call or send messages to them to have news and know what is happening in their life. Also I like to send messages in the morning to say Good morning!!! and wish them a nice day. I think this one way to show them how special they are to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment