Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Luis - 13 - See You Later My Vancouver Friends !!


See You Later My Vancouver Friends !!



This is my last blog and also my last day here in the College. I remember in the beginners of 2012 when I went to expo conferences about studying in Canada. When I looked the opportunity to travel, for me it was delightful, because one of my goals was to learn and improve my skills of English, So, I figured and prepared all the things to come here.

I arrived in Vancouver on September 3th, 2012 and that date is something that I'll never forget, because, it was when the adventure started and the best events came to me. I had the opportunity to meet and make friends from all the world, with different cultures and traditions.We shared moments that are very important for me, for example, my Birthday, Halloween, Christmas, New Year and Valentine's day. And not only those days, we create each moment something awesome. We had traveled and done sightseeing of Vancouver, for example, Deep Cove, Grouse Mountain, Whistler, Lynn Canon, etc. All those moments is one of the best treasures in my life.


Now, I only can say thank you friends for sharing a little part of your life with me. You are very important to me and when I'm going to travel to my country, I will travel with all of you in my heart. Now you are part of my life and you can be sure that you have a friend in Mexico. All the pictures will be near to my bed, and when I go to sleep or when I wake up, I'll see the picture and I'll remember all those moments with you. So, Keep in touch with me friends and see you later.

1 comment:

  1. Keep in touch, Luis! You'll be in our heart ! hahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete